-Mich
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
My best friend and I don't always see eye to eye and this is kind of where our story begins. We have agreed to make a fun "To Do" list in hopes that we will actually have way more fun. I never really bought into the idea before, but after really giving it thought, I think she might be right! We are broke college students, so we can't always do the expensive things we want like going on vacation and that kind of stuff. However, it is important to have fun at every stage of life and that is what we would like to remember and in a lot of ways appreciate. We have a list of 50 things we would like to do this year and we should have a lot of ups and downs accomplishing them, but a lot of fun too! When everything is done we will have a archive of "the best year of our life", which will be pretty cool!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment